Wipro Recruitment Process
- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. It harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, it have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only (All Streams)
- Wipro Elite Offer is INR 3.50 lakhs per annum
- Top performers of Elite National Talent Hunt will get a chance to upgrade their offers through “Turbo Challenge”.
- “Turbo Challenge” will have an advance level of coding test
- Compensation of successful top candidates from “Turbo Challenge” will be upgraded from INR 3.5 lakhs to INR 6.5 lakhs per annum. Compensation of rest of the candidates will continue to be INR 3.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Recruitment process consists of three rounds:
1. Aptitude Test: It comprises of following sections with total time of 60 minutes -
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- English (verbal) Ability.
2. Written Communication Test: It includes test of essay writing with time duration of 20 minutes.
3.Online Coding Test: two coding programs in any of programming languages from C, C++, Java or Python.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:-
Here are some examples of questions asked in interview:
- Questions from projects mentioned in resume
- Basic concepts of C and C++
- Explain oops concepts
- Difference between C++and Java
- Write code to reverse a string without use of in built functions
- Swapping of variables in single line of code
- Why concept of pointer is not used in java
- Difference between error and exception
- Questions related to concepts of programming languages mentioned in resume
- Self introduction
- Tell me something about wipro?
- Are you comfortable with relocation?
- Any interest in sports?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Is there any conflict between you and your team members while completing project and how do you overcome it?
- Why do you want to join Wipro?
- Any questions for me?
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here