Capgemini Recruitment Process
About capgemini :-
Capgemini is an enterprise management and data processing company which was founded by Serge Kampf on 1st october 1967 . capgemini works on motto " People matters , works count " which means that technology is nothing without people . It has total revenue of €13.2 billion . headquators of capgemini are in Paris and france . It was designed by Serge Kampf himself.
Serge Kampf came up with 3 ideas :-
- a bee symbolise fruitful work
- a toothed wheel represent a magnetic tape drive
- an ace of clubs symbolize good luck and happiness.
Capgemini is the best place to work among IT companies. Capgemini has approx 200,000 employees and has offices in approx 40 countries. Capgemini is home to nearly 50% of its employees.
Job Roles Offered
Capgemini visits a no.of colleges and universities to conduct Campus Recruitment to select students . The job roles offered after the Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|Job Roles ||CTC and service agreement|
|Software Engineer (Analyst)||3.8 LPA|
2 years service agreement
Eligibility criteria for freshers is similar to other companies.
- B.E / B.Tech(all branches allowed)
- Full-Time course (No Part-Time course)
- Minimum of 60% in graduation.
- No backlogs .
- Must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- Max of 2-year gap is allowed.
Aptitude Round Capgemini recruitment process consist of four rounds :-
- Technical Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Aptitude Round :Aptitude was conducted by Co-cubes which consists of 3 sections Quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning and essay writing .
Technical Aptitude Round : To clear this round you should be clear with your basics of C,C++ DSA, DBMS, OS. Pseudo-codes based on the core subjects are being asked .
Technical Round : To clear this round you should be clear with your basics of C,C++ DSA, DBMS, OS. they also make us write codes in interview. resume based questions are fired . They ask questions about your projects and some logical puzzles .
Frequently asked questions:
- Write a program to swap them without using third variables.
- Write a program to check input year is leap year or not
- Write Program of Fibonacci series.
- What are the basic concepts of OOP's?
- What is Normalization in dbms?
- What garbage collector in Java. Why finalize() is used?
- What are reserved words in c?
- What is encapsulation?
- "Abstraction and encapsulation are complementary concepts." Justify ?
- What is unboxing in JAVA?
HR Round: Here we are asked about :
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why capgemini ?
- Your strength and weakness?
- Questions from resume
- What salary do you expect? What if we cannot match ?
- Tell us about history of Capgemini?
- What are the qualities of a good member?
- Subjects hard to learn in BTech ? How to overcome difficult situations?
Apart from these , some basic skills are noticed, are as follows:
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Technical Knowledge
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Skills
- Pressure Handling
- Good managerial skills
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here