Larsen & Tourbo(L&T) Recruitment Process
- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Larsen & Toubro Limited, commonly known as L&T Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by two Danish engineers taking refuge in India. The company has business interests in basic and heavy engineering, construction, realty, manufacturing of capital goods, information technology, and financial services. As at March 31, 2018, L&T Group comprises 93 subsidiaries, 8 associates, 34 joint-venture and 33 joint operations companies. L&T has also been featured in the Forbes list of 2000 world’s largest and most powerful public companies based on revenues, profits, assets and market value.
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- No active backlogs and no history of backlogs.
- No semester drop or year drop during graduation.
It consists of three rounds:-
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Test:- total time duration of 70 minutes.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude|| 15|
|Logical Reasoning|| 15|
|Technical Aptitude|| 60|
|Technical Core|| 15|
- It involves basic questions from core subjects like operating systems, DBMS, C and C++.
- It also includes questions from your projects and internships.
- Questions based on your resume.
- Questions on HTML, networks and data structures.
- Final round of the recruitment process.
- Can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge and basic HR questions.
- Questions to check your preferences and competencies.
- Package Expectation.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:-
- Which sorting algorithm is best and why?
- How will you balance a binary search tree?
- What are the advantages of DBMS?
- Difference between C , C++ and Java?
- Explain oops concepts.
- Define inheritance and abstraction.
- Which statement is used to replace multiple if-else statements in code?
- Introduce yourself
- Why we should hire you?
- Tell me about your strength and weakness?
- Why L&T?
- Which is your dream company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- Basic questions and opinions about currently trending topics.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here