HCL Recruitment Process
HCl was founded on 11 August, 1976 by Shiv Nadar . HCL is the IT consulting and service providing firm with its head quarter in Noida , UP . There are 137,000+ employees in offices around 42 countries
It operates across sectors including:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Automotive and banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing,
- Media and entertainment
- Mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail
- Telecom, and travel, transportation
- Logistics & hospitality
- No backlogs
- Full-time courses
- B.E/BTech(ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, Software)
- 60% in X,XII ,graduation
- 1 yr gap allowed
- Original Id proofs
- Two photographs
- Updated resume
If a candidate has attended the process of Recruitment in the past 6 months from the date of application then not eligible for the process.
If HCL has rejected the students application for any reason , then is not eligible to apply again for 6 months.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
HCL Aptitude Test
Following are the HCL Recruitment Rounds:
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Technical Aptitude
In Gd you need to remember:-
- You should be fluent
- Dont be rude
- Dont be aggresive
- Use facts and figures
- Be on one side either in favour or in against
Questions on :
- Why HCL?
- Tell something about Yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Are you comfortable working for long hours/night shift?
- Are you comfortable with any location that HCL sends you to?
- General questions from the resume.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here