Intel Recruitment Process
- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung Electronics, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Intel is incorporated in Delaware. Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chip sets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.M
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- No active backlogs in graduation.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education.
It consists of three rounds:-
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It consists of three sections in it:-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- General English
- It involves basic questions from core subjects like operating systems, DBMS, C and C++.
- It also includes questions from your projects and internships.
- Questions based on your resume.
- Questions on HTML, networks and data structures.
- Final round of the recruitment process.
- Can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge and basic HR questions.
- Questions to check your preferences and competencies.
- Package Expectation.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:-
- Which sorting algorithm is best and why?
- How will you balance a binary search tree?
- What are the advantages of DBMS?
- Difference between C , C++ and Java?
- Explain oops concepts.
- Define inheritance and abstraction.
- Which statement is used to replace multiple if-else statements in code?
- What do you mean by pointers and generic pointers?
- How memory allocation is done in C?
- Introduce yourself
- Why we should hire you?
- Tell me about your strength and weakness?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10.
- Which is your dream company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- Basic questions and opinions about currently trending topics.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here