Goldman Sachs Recruitment Process
Goldman Sachs is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company founded in 1869 and headquartered in New York City. It provides wide range of financial services , diversified client base including corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
- Founders: Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs
- Net income: US$10.459 billion
- Total assets: US$933 billion
- Number of employees: 36,6
- Online Round
- Coderpad Round
- Telephonic Round
- Four Technical Rounds
- Technical-cum HR round
Conducted on hackerrank platform
| Computer science Mcq's|| 1 hour|
| ML || 30 mins|
| Quants || 1 hour|
1 hour live coding round between student and the interviewer. here based on timing questions are asked may be one or two .
- Water jug problem
- Anagram problem
Here following skills are checked on phone:
- Designing skills
- Programing skills
- Technical skills
- System designing skills
Four Technical Rounds
Face to face Interview is held based on following topics:
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Operating System
- Database Management
- Cloud computing
Technical-cum HR round
Questions on resume are asked :-
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here