Cognizant's Recruitment Process
Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant was founded in 1994 as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet . It is an multinational company with its headquarters in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant provides IT services, operations services, digital services , technology, consultancy services etc . Cognizant is having 50 centers worldwide and approx 244,300 employees . Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 .
- 70 % in X/ XII / B.Tech
- No backlogs
- Education gap of upto 1 year.
- Preplacement talk
- Online test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Preplacement talk :-
In preplacement talk they about :-
- Work culture
- Students queries
Online test :-
|Name of sections|
|Total time given|
|Total no. of questions |
| Quants|| 16|| 16|
| Verbal || 35|| 24|
| Logical|| 18|| 22|
| Code debugging|| 20|| 7|
Technical Interview :-
- You will be tested on your programming knowledge.
- Questions were asked on Computer Networks, DBMS, Software Management, Operation systems, C,C++,Python .
- Projects related questions are asked .
- Questions on programming languages mentioned in resume
HR Interview :-
- Final round of the recruitment process.
- Can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge and basic HR questions
Frequently asked ques
1) Technical ques
- Which sorting algorithm is best and why?
- Difference between overloading and overriding?
- What is the difference between Char and Varchar in DBMS?
- What are character constants in C++?
- Write a program to add two strings without utilizing “+” operator ?
- Define the terms OSI, TCP, and IP.
- What are streams in C++? What are predefined streams in C++?
2) HR ques
- Tell me something about your family?
- What to do to get successful in a company ?
- What qualities should a successful manager can have?
- Describe your most amazing college experience.
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your future plans?
- Which is your dream company?
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here