ZS Associates Recruitment Process
About Zs Associates:-
ZS is one of largest business service firms on an international level . It provides services in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, agriculture business and healthcare on large scale. Mr Prabhakant Sinha and Mr Andris Zoltners founded ZS Associates and there are 5,000 employees working in 22 offices globally . In India it is located in New Delhi and Pune . It serves various sectors like:-
- Financial services
- Industrial products
- Consumer products
- Logistics industries.
Job Roles and CTC Offered
|Job roles||Ctc offered|
|Decisions Analytics Associate||6,53,000 LPA|
|Business Technology Analyst||6,53,000 LPA|
|Business Operations Associate||6,53,000 LPA|
- Min 60% in 10th /12th .
- 6.5 CGPA aggregate .
- No backlogs
- CSE, IT, ECE & EE,MCA are allowed.
- Good communication skills.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Behavioral Assessment Round
- Interview round
1) Online Aptitude Test
Online test is conducted by "HIREPRO" . This test consist of three sections Quantitative reasoning , Verbal Reasoning , Logical Reasoning . we need to ensure few things :-
- Test is auto-monitored .
- You are automatically logout if timeout .
- don't use calculator.
- Don't switch the tab
Here cut-off varies for IIT students and Non-IIT students
- 70% for Non-IIT's
- 60% for IIt's
- No Negative marking
2) Behavioral Assessment Round
Online video interview round conducted by " Talview platform " . This section consist of 8 video ques and 3 written ques . In video questions students are asked a question and then given 30 seconds to think and then 3 minutes to talk about them . It contains questions based on followings:-
- Tongue Twisters
- Behavioral questions
- Brain teasers
- Guess the answers
3) Interview Round
This round contains 3 parts :
1) Case Round – Students need to analyze a business case independently for 30 minutes . It will involve understanding the client issues and discussing how to address issues with interviewer.
2) Behavioral Interview – students need to solve brain teasers, guesstimates, puzzles .
3) Fit Round – Here we meet one of the senior ZS manager to discuss opportunities, career path ,vision of the company, any doubts you want to ask can be asked here.
- Mark sheets of 8 semesters.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- PAN/ Aadhar/ Voter ID .
- 2 Passport sized photograph .
- Updated Resume.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here