Ernst & Young Recruitment Process
About EY Company
E&Y is the largest professional services firm in the world and was founded in 1989 through the merging of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. E&Y stands for Ernst & Young which is globally shared services company . It is multinational service organization having with its its headquarters in London, England. was founded in 1989 through the merging of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. Earlier it was called Ernst and young but after rebranding it is called as EY. It's revenue is of 34.8 billion US$. Ey contains 260,000 employees and 700 offices with more than 150 countries in the world. EY operates across 10 cities with more than 6600 people in India.
EY focuses on :-
- Industrial & Consumer Financial Services
- Government Advisory.
- Min 70% in 10th /12th /graduation.
- 1 year gap is allowed
- No backlogs
- CSE, IT, ECE & EE are allowed.
- Good communication skills.
Job Role Offered
- Associate or Analyst with 4,37,173 LPA
- 10/12th mark sheets Graduation certificates
- Min 2 copies of your latest resume
- Two passport size photographs
- Certificates of extracurricular activities that might be helpful in the job
- Original and copies of the photo identity proof
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Written Test:- This test consist of four sections :-
|Rounds||No. of ques||Time Duration(mins)|
|Quantitative Aptitude|| 12|| 18|
|Verbal Ability|| 12|| 12|
|Logical Reasoning|| 12|| 12|
|Programming MCQs|| 20|| 20|
|Situational strength|| 20|| 20|
|Pen down your thoughts||Panic and rude|
|Be the initiator and conclude the topic || Argue and shout during gd |
|Support fact and figures||Don't try to dominate |
|Be a good listener ||Don't be on both side of gd|
Technical Interview:- Questions on the following topics are asked:
HR Interview:- Interviewer checks your posture, communication skills, your way of speaking . EY looks for the following qualities:
- Academic Intelligence
- Your skills
- Your Interest
Frequently asked questions
1) Technical Questions
- What is deadlock?
- Difference between memcpy and strcpy?
- What is synchronization?
- Functions of data link layer?
- What do you mean by ADT and state its functions?
- Give example of quick sort?
2) HR Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
- Your achievements?
- What according to you is greatest failure in life?
- Where do you see yourself after 2 years?
- Explain your personality in one word.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here