Deloitte Recruitment Process
- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally. In FY 2019, the network earned a record US$46.2 billion in aggregate revenues. As of 2017, Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the United States.ODeloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible.
- Should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the selection process.
It consists of three rounds during the recruitment process:-
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical + HR Interview
Online Test (AMCAT Format):-
It comprises of following sections:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude|| 25|| 25 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning|| 25|| 35 minutes|
|Verbal Ability|| 25|| 35 minutes|
In this round, they check your communication and presentation skills. They offer a case study of any problem faced by the organization. You will have 5 mins to read it and another 15 minutes to discuss it. Some of important tips to keep in mind during group discussion are:-
- Be clear and fluent.
- Read the case study properly and understand the objectives before speaking.
- Give chance to everyone and wait for your turn.
- Don’t Interrupt anyone.
- Face the Candidates and not the moderators as this is something to be discussed with the group.
- Give everybody a chance to speak.
- If someone is silent, politely ask him to pour in ideas into the group. This will show that you are a good leader.
Technical + HR Interview:-
In the technical interview, you were evaluated on technical aspects like C, C++, Java, DBMS and Operating systems. It also includes questions from projects mentioned in your resume. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview.
The HR interview focuses on your personality and other factors like family, education, internships projects, current affairs, work experience, hobbies, etc.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:-
- Difference between c , c++ and Java?
- Explain oops concepts.
- Define inheritance and abstraction.
- Explain interface in java
- What is exception handling?
- When is super keyword used?
- Which sorting algorithm is best and why?
- Difference between overloading and overriding?
- Self introduction
- Why I should hire you?
- Why deloitte?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Are you comfortable working for long hours/night shift?
- Are you comfortable with any location that Deloitte sends you to?
- General questions from the resume.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here