TCS NQT Recruitment Process
- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.
- Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines.
- A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Not more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
TCS NQT Recruitment process consists of four rounds:-
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
Online Test:- It comprises of following sections:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Allotted Time|
|English|| 15|| 10 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude|| 15|| 30 minutes|
|Programming Concepts MCQ|| 10|| 20 minutes|
|Coding|| 1|| 30 minutes|
- You will be tested on your programming knowledge.
- Questions were asked on Computer Networks, DBMS, Software Management, Operation systems, oops concepts and Cloud Computing.
- Projects related questions.
- Questions on programming languages mentioned in resume.
- It will be under pressure and a lot of cross-checking.
- Key for this round is to be calm, confident, clear on your thoughts and to not give up on pressure.
- Final round of the recruitment process.
- Can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge and basic HR questions.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions:-
- Difference between c , c++ and Java?
- Explain oops concepts.
- Define inheritance and abstraction.
- Explain interface in java
- What is exception handling?
- Which sorting algorithm is best and why?
- Difference between overloading and overriding?
- Difference between error and exception?
- What is the difference between Leader and Manager?
- How do you manage stress?
- What is more important to you, money or work?
- Would you work on Holidays/weekends?
- What will you do if you are rejected?
- Is working in a team good or alone, why?
- Self introduction
- Why I should hire you?
- Why tcs?
- Tell me about your strengths and weakness?
- Would you like to travel or relocate for the company?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Do you have any leadership qualities?
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here