Birla Soft Recruitment Process
Birlasoft combines three things that is the power of domain, enterprise and digital technologies to rejuvenate business processes for customers ,clients and their environment. It uses consultative and design thinking process that makes societies more productive in nature by helping customers to run their own businesses. Birlasoft is the multi-billion dollar company , it comes under "The CK Birla Group" . We have 10,000 engineers , associated with us to continue our 157-year heritage of building sustainable communities and give our best services to the customers.
Mission of birlasoft:
Making societies more productive by helping our customers run their business.
Values of Birlasoft :
- People Engagement
We always come up with fulfilling the expectations of our customers by providing them quality based products and value services through innovative solutions to the problems. We accompolish the quality objective by leveraging practices of CMMI DEV, CMMI SEV, ISO 9001, Lean, Six Sigma and ITIL.
Birlasoft is appraised at CMMI Level 5
Eligibility criteria for freshers is similar to other companies.
- B.E / B.Tech(all branches allowed)
- Full-Time course (No Part-Time course)
- Minimum of 60% in graduation.
- No backlogs .
- Must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- No gap is allowed.
Birlasoft recruitment process consist of four rounds
1)Technical Aptitude round followed by coding Round :- Here we have 20 mcqs basic questions of quantitative, qualitative reasoning and dsa,c,c++ folllowed with two coding ques.
frequently asked coding ques are:
- Write code to check a String is palindrome or not?
- How to check if two String are Anagram?
- Given two arrays, 1,2,3,4,5 and 2,3,1,0,5 find which number is not present in the second array.
- How to find smallest and largest number in an array?
- Find fibonacci series from 1 to 100?
- List the primes number with the lowest and highest range?
2)Gd:- Here the students qualified from above round are grouped with 20 students in one group then a group disscusion topic was given and we need to disscuss in the favour or against the topic .
frequently given topics are:
- Effect of technology on humans.
- Social media making us unsocial.
- Jio is a game changer or not?
- Should national anthem be made compulsary in cinema hall ?
3)Technical Round:- Here firstly we need to introduce yourself in brief, then basic questions about the core subjects are asked like from Dsa, Dbms, C,C++,Html ,Css.
frequently asked questions are:-
- Difference between truncate and delete?
- what is entity and object?
- Define constructor and its types?
- Types of variables?
- what is garbage collector?
- Differentiate between list and dictionary?
4)HR Round:-Here they ask basic ques from your resume , about reallocation, expected salary etc.
- why Birlasoft?
- Expected salary?
- Why should we hire you?
- What makes you most suitable for the job?
- How to be a good member in a family?
The job role offered after the Recruitment Process for freshers is the role of trainee developer with 3.25lpa ( 2 yrs service agreement) .
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here