Software Engineering MCQ's Question Set 1
Q.1. Build & Fix Model is suitable for programming exercises of ___________ LOC (Line of Code).
- above 1000
Q.2. RAD stands for
- Relative Application Development
- Rapid Application Development
- Rapid Application Document
- None of the mentioned
Q.3. Which of these software engineering activities are not a part of software processes ?
- Software dependence
- Software development
- Software validation
- Software specification
Q.4. Which of these does not affect different types of software as a whole?
- Business and social change
Q.5. RAD Model has
- a) 2 phases
- b) 3 phase
- c) 5 phases
- d) 6 phases
Q.6. Which model can be selected if user is involved in all the phases of SDLC?
- Waterfall Model
- Prototyping Model
- RAD Model
- both Prototyping Model & RAD Model
Q.7. The Incremental Model is a result of combination of elements of which two models?
- Build & FIX Model & Waterfall Model
- Linear Model & RAD Model
- Linear Model & Prototyping Model
- Waterfall Model & RAD Model
Q.8. What is the major advantage of using Incremental Model?
- Customer can respond to each increment
- Easier to test and debug
- It is used when there is a need to get a product to the market early
- Easier to test and debug & It is used when there is a need to get a product to the market early
Q.9. The spiral model was originally proposed by
- Barry Boehm
Q.10. The spiral model has two dimensions namely _____________ and ____________
- diagonal, angular
- radial, perpendicular
- radial, angular
- diagonal, perpendicular
Q.11. How is Incremental Model different from Spiral Model?
- Progress can be measured for Incremental Model
- Changing requirements can be accommodated in Incremental Model
- Users can see the system early in Incremental Model
- All of the mentioned
Q.12. If you were a lead developer of a software company and you are asked to submit a project/product within a stipulated time-frame with no cost barriers, which model would you select?
Q.13. RUP stands for____________ created by a division of ____________
- Rational Unified Program, IBM
- Rational Unified Process, Infosys
- Rational Unified Process, Microsoft
- Rational Unified Process, IBM
Q.14. Agile Software Development is based on
- Incremental Development
- Iterative Development
- Linear Development
- Both Incremental and Iterative Development
Q.15. How many phases are there in Scrum ?
- Scrum is an agile method which means it does not have phases
Q.16. In agile development it is more important to build software that meets the customers’ needs today than worry about features that might be needed in the future.
Q.17. Incremental development in Extreme Programming (XP) is supported through a system release once every month.
Q.18. In XP Increments are delivered to customers every _______ weeks.
Q.19. Which four framework activities are found in the Extreme Programming(XP) ?
- analysis, design, coding, testing
- planning, analysis, design, coding
- planning, design, coding, testing
- planning, analysis, coding, testing
Q.20. In XP an automated unit test framework is used to write tests for a new piece of functionality before that functionality itself is implemented.
For more Technical MCQ's and Interview Questions Click here
Web Stories of This Page:-