SAP Labs Recruitment Process
SAP Labs are SAP’s core R&D entities, developing and constantly improving key SAP solutions. These research and development locations are strategically located in high-tech clusters around the globe and reflect SAP’s culture of diversity and innovation. Each Lab has a particular focus on specfic applications, technology, or the market. With 20 Labs in 17 countries, The SAP Labs Network (SLN) drives thought leadership globally and in local ecosystems, allowing SAP to innovate, grow, and succeed.
- Founded : Weinheim, Germany (1972; 48 years ago)
- Founder : Dietmar Hopp , Hans-Werner Hector, Hasso Plattner, Klaus Tschira, Claus Wellenreuther
- Headquater: Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg , Germany
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of 60% in both 10th and 12th grade.
- The candidate must have greater than 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech.
- No active backlogs.
- No gaps.
Recruitments Steps :
- Online test
- Technical Test
- Managerial round
- HR interview
- Online test – Consist of 25 aptitude questions and 2-3 coding questions.Questions asked in the test are quantitative ability questions and logical reasoning questions, along with coding questions.
- Technical Interview – Consists of 2 technical interview rounds. The technical interview questions are asked from subjects like SQL, C, C++, Java, Data Structures, Operating Systems etc.
- Managerial Interview – The managerial round questions are on current affairs. In this round, the interviewer assess your thinking process and you need to answer carefully.
- HR Interview – The final round is the HR interview. This interview is to see if the candidate fits into the company culture. General HR questions will be asked to test your communication skills and work ethics.
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here