Appirio Recruitment Process
Appirio ( a Wipro company ) is an information technology consulting company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers technology and professional services to companies wishing to adopt public cloud applications. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.Appirio is focused on Workday, Salesforce.com and Google Enterprise customer implementations. The Intern will work alongside senior team members to analyze their requirements, develop designs. Will require to attend professional training to accomplish desired responsibilities.
Appirio” ( a Wipro company ) is hiringBE/ B.Tech candidate for Developer and Quality Analyst post.
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech./B.E degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
- Understanding of Object Oriented design and Programming (OOP/OOD).
- Knowledge on CRM software ,Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Written test
- Coding test
- Technical round
- Managerial round
- HR round
Written test: Consist of questions on folowing topics :
- Quantitative reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- DSa,C,C++,DBMs questions
- Questions on C,C++,DBMs are given
- Abstract topics or general topics are given
- one min to pen down your thoughts
- 15 mins of discussion
Technical round : Questions on following topics are given :
Managerial round : Situational handling round . here questions on stress handling , pressure handling, puzzles can be asked.
HR round: Questions on your resume is asked .
- Hobbies and interest
- Relocations issues
- salary expected
For Quantitative Aptitude Questions Click here
For Logical Reasoning Questions Click here
For General English Questions Click here
For Technical Questions Click here